Davita dialysis units
There is a group out there that is actually advocating successful and it is free. Read stories of those they have helped and they have not ever charged.
There is no accountability,as the oversight is the industry. CMS continues to allow this to go on. They have had full knowledge.
This is the only field of medicine that the physicians are immune from the anti-kickback and stark law.
Cnn just did a story on the corruption in this company. It is about time.
Patients are afraid for good reason....you have no where to go until now.
Find out yourself and make a decision to stop the abuse. You have help now
You may also like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "If you have a loved one who needs to be admitted to a board and care home do yourselfand your loved one a favor and stay well away from Evergreen..."
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- "Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino. Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "Ordered my hoodie of these guys and still haven't turned up , email them and no reply , msg them on Facebook and they just read the msg and don't..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."