There is a group out there that is actually advocating successful and it is free. Read stories of those they have helped and they have not ever charged.
There is no accountability,as the oversight is the industry. CMS continues to allow this to go on. They have had full knowledge.
This is the only field of medicine that the physicians are immune from the anti-kickback and stark law.
Cnn just did a story on the corruption in this company. It is about time.
Patients are afraid for good reason....you have no where to go until now.
Find out yourself and make a decision to stop the abuse. You have help now
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "In March, 2014, I went to Cancun, Mexico to have old implants removed and four new ones put in. The dentist, Joaquin Berron, was incompetent because while he knew I..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I purchase many of the wigs that are pictured on wigsbuy.com and lacewigsbuy,com. I was curious as to how they come up with their USD prices which in most cases..."
- "My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ? Guess..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."