Davita dialysis units
There is a group out there that is actually advocating successful and it is free. Read stories of those they have helped and they have not ever charged.
There is no accountability,as the oversight is the industry. CMS continues to allow this to go on. They have had full knowledge.
This is the only field of medicine that the physicians are immune from the anti-kickback and stark law.
Cnn just did a story on the corruption in this company. It is about time.
Patients are afraid for good reason....you have no where to go until now.
Find out yourself and make a decision to stop the abuse. You have help now
www.dialysisadvocates.com1181fba1 review #366849
You may also like
- "Something really disturbing came to my attention today. Company reviews reviews need to be honest, candid and made by real customers. Creating bogus reviews for the benefit of marketing and..."
- "Dr. Eric S. Seiger of the Skin and Vein Center in MI (4 locations) says he is Board Certified in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (on web page and in offices)..."
- "I went in for a bypass woke up a cripple in 2005. The USA awarded me a FTCA in 2008. Since then My claim has been lied on and misledby..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."