Davita Customer Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I'm currently in a center where my director and charge nurse for TTS are being mean and disruptive to my treatment.I do admit when I am beyond angry I do curse holler and want action.

I've been labeled as its "one of her days" I will not tolerate the charge nurse threatening to remove me from my treatment for "ruining EVERYBODYs day".

I went to the doctor even my nephrologist and I'm still not happy.

I'm not sure the next course of action should be.Please help.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Davita Dialysis
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #883403

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Davita? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28 #1219702 New York, New York

Grow up and get it together! You have no right to curse and holler and disrupt other patients and be disruptive the medical staff trying to treat those other patients.

1 0 Reply

Sep 28 #1219606 Dallas, Texas

Request some face time with the Mayor KT or go to the media. Not all DaVita employees are bad. For instance, the benefits team can not be improved, they are the best. I don't know your particular citation, but first look at you carefully then have all you ducks in a row when you talk to KT the Mayor of DaVita village. They call themselves the village and the mayor of the village is KT.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Davita. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Davita.
Filing a new complaint about