Baltimore, Maryland
3.3
Additional Fees

I'm currently in a center where my director and charge nurse for TTS are being mean and disruptive to my treatment.I do admit when I am beyond angry I do curse holler and want action.

I've been labeled as its "one of her days" I will not tolerate the charge nurse threatening to remove me from my treatment for "ruining EVERYBODYs day".

I went to the doctor even my nephrologist and I'm still not happy.

I'm not sure the next course of action should be.Please help.

Review about: Davita Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1219702

Grow up and get it together! You have no right to curse and holler and disrupt other patients and be disruptive the medical staff trying to treat those other patients.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1219606

Request some face time with the Mayor KT or go to the media.Not all DaVita employees are bad.

For instance, the benefits team can not be improved, they are the best.

I don't know your particular citation, but first look at you carefully then have all you ducks in a row when you talk to KT the Mayor of DaVita village.They call themselves the village and the mayor of the village is KT.

to Anonymous Puyallup, Washington, United States #1338286

KT the mayor of Davita Land???really????please grow up...put your ego away along with those *** costumes. Pay the staff a descent wage and stop taking patients in that you can't take care of....Davita is a bad joke...and no one is laughing but K.T. and the share holders.