1.8
Additional Fees

I have been reading the reviews on DaVita dialysis clinic and I concur with most of them.I share many of the same complaints others are concerned with.

My doctor does not listen to anything I have to say! Once a week he comes to look at my numbers and if I'm having problems he prescribes more medicine. I constantly tell him that it's the medicine that is making me sick! The nurses and lab techs don't care anything about the patients.

I am also a diabetic patient and sometimes my blood pressure and sugar drops too low. It takes the employees at DaVita sometimes 10, 20, or even 30 minutes before they come to see if I'm alright. I can't even get them to sign my trip reimbursement form. I've only been at this clinic since January of this year but my access has been infiltrated twice.

When they make a mistake no one tries to apologize and make it right for the patient they just act as if it's something that you did that caused the mistake. Many times they don't get you in your seat at your appointed time and then have the nerve to cut your treatment short so they can get off at 5 p.m. They will not go out of their way to make you comfortable and they're very trepidatious about your care.

While my social worker is very busy investigating my personal life, she can never find the time to help me with what I need.I hate this place with a passion I'm trying to find somewhere else so I can go!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Davita. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davita to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davita and davita customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments