Additional Fees

I am currently a dialysis patient at Davita.Unfortunately, I have been getting dialysis treatment for almost 7 years, and currently active on the kidney transplant list.

I stumbled on this site looking for a active email address to send a email to Corporate management. Today, 10/24/16, I am disappointed about the patient maintenance at this dialysis center. We have a recently new and appointed Facility Administrator. She has come to this center with a plan.

However, she in my opinion, is going in the very wrong direction!

Once again, with NO PATIENT ADVOCATES HERE AT THIS CENTER!!!! DECISIONS ARE BEING MADE WITHOUT PATIENT INPUT! This FA has been addressed and spoken to about changes she was considering, however she failed to consider a accomodation for any suggestions! Getting to my point!

Why I'm writing this review... This facility has continued to practice poor taste, when addressing concerns for the PATIENT! They have hired baseless leadership and leadership that come in with False Arrogance and poor plans! This new leadership Doesn't have a Medical Background to say the least!!!

That should speak volumes!!! This leadership has been put in place to be responsible for Chronic care patients! and has to learn as she goes along... That's a slap in the face to me!!!

This Davita facility is fairly new, not 5 years old! It has hired 5 leadership individuals in less than 5 years! Another bombshell!!!!!!!!

No one is coming here and making a difference...This facility is shameful!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Davita. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Davita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Davita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1231725

As a former employee for this company; I encourage you to speak to the administrative assistant (AA) in the front office and request the telephone number for Guest Services.Call them immediately with your concerns.

They will contact the Regional Director to take care of these concerns. I would encourage you to request an appointment with the clinic's Social Worker(SW); that individual is your advocate.

If you feel that your SW is not fulfilling their duties, be sure to notify Guest Services.

Good Luck,