Oakwood, Texas

I am complaining that the manager at davita Dialysis at the location 6400 South west Freeway ,Houston TX 77074 is very rude and he doesn't care about us (the patients) over there and when report to that location for a schedule dialysis ,he keeps us waiting too long before putting us on a dialysis machine and thats not good for me becasue i have other medical problems like diabetic and high blood pressure.

My name is Mr.Rizq and i have been neglected by the manager and he is keeping me waiting too long to receive my treatment at the exact time

Review about: Davita Medical Care.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #859506

I COMPLAINING OF THE STAFF AT DAVITA CENTRAL DALLAS DAILYSIS ON WALNUT HILL LN.  I AM AN CAREGIVER AND MY PATEINT LOST HER MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION TO DAILYSIS.THE PROBLEM COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BUT THE SOCAIL WORKER WENT ON VACATION WITH NO COVERAGE.

WHEN I WENT IN TO FIND OUT WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE FOR MY PATIENT TO GET HER BADLY NEEDED TRANSPORTATION THE NURSE HANDED MY PATIENT FORMS FOR DART BUS TO BE FILLED OUT AT HOME. BUT THE FORMS ALSO NEEDED TO BE FILLED BY THE DOCTOR WITHOUT WHICH THE FORMS WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS TO MY PATIENT. IT IS MY VIEW THE FORMS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FILLED OUT WITH THE NURSE RIGHT THERE AND THE DOCTOR SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND SENT OUT WITHOUT DELAY BECAUSE SHE WAITED LONG ENOUGH.

THE STAFF HAVE THE MENTALITY OF PASSING THE BUCK.I AM LOOKING INTO ANOTHER PLACE WHERE DOING THE BASICS IS NOT A HASSLE FOR THEM.

Anaheim, California, United States #805573

Usually a patient has a scheduled time and is expected to be at the clinic 15 minutes prior to their treatment.There are times that patients arrive late and some clinic will allow a patient to run the full treatment time, especially if they have a high potassium or major fluid overload.

Also, if a patient has prolonged bleeding post treatment or low blood pressure these can affect the time the next patient is brought into the clinic. I can understand your frustration but there are times that we are not able to be exact on our timing. I'm sure we have all experienced this in our doctors offices. It's hard to have an exact schedule when there are unforeseen experiences that can add to the tardiness.

Sometimes there is a new staff member that may not have the routine down yet and is acclimating to the patients and giving a precise dialysis treatment. In that case, I'm sure you would want that nurse or technician to take the time needed to ensure that you and your fellow patients receive the care you deserve in The safest manner possible. Just try to think of these things when they are running late. Though, they should be coming out and letting you know an approximate time you will be waiting.

You can always discuss this with the social worker and maybe there is a solution that would work for you and the clinic.Best of luck.

Bay City, Michigan, United States #614232

im sure he doesnt keep you waiting on purpose.Maybe there was someone who ran before you that had medical issues, and was unable to leave at that precise time for you to start your tx.

Maybe they had a low blood pressure, bleeding from site or even low blood sugers.Keep in mind that you can always bring a snack to dialysis for low blood sugars.

to Anonymous #626914

the same happens here at charlotte east in north carolina.they running late every day

to mima Columbus, Ohio, United States #648496

You have no clue what the nurses and techs go through on a daily basis...14-15 hr shifts with one break to eat and pee. Demanding patients, listen we do all we can to provide safe care we only have so much time. It's incredibly stressful, if patients opened their eyes around them they would see us running in circles to save their lives every treatment.

to Mznephrology #792125

In reply to Mznephrology

I am doing research on DaVita because my father is now a dialysis patient.

It sickens me to read what you just typed.

Basically you're saying "poor nurses" ... be compassionate and so forth. Well to see an outrageous number of complaints about this clinic in VERY MANY DIFFERENT locations, goes to show it goes beyond that. YOU as nurses CHOSE the profession you are in and now want to *** about it and say it's demanding and incredibly stressful.

WELL YOU'RE GETTING PAID TO DO A JOB yet based on all these complaints it must be part of a nurse's job to be jerks too. These people are coming to you all for help ...to get better ...for treatment ...it is not THEIR fault you all chose to work the hours you do and receive a check for it. I work 16hr shifts in my profession and there is NOW way I would be an *** to someone else just because i'm "stressed" or have only had one break. If it's THAT BAD for nurses...

GET OUT and get a new profession where you only work EIGHT hrs and have a break,1 hour lunch, and then another break.

Because apparently this is NOT the profession for you.

This has helped me decide that DaVita WILL NOT be the clinic my father goes to!THANK YOU!