2.0

I've been going to Davita Utica Dialysis, Brooklyn NY for just under 2 years now.I'm starting to get sick and tired of the waiting time to be put on and taken off.

I have a life and should not have to wait. This happens everyday. I'm the first shift. If I'm suppose to be out on at 5:30 am, why do they put me on at close to 6:30 am.

I'm 4 hours so I don't leave until 11;30 am sometimes even 12 noon. By this time the whole 2nd shift is on and being treated. Why? I'm 4 hours not 5-6 hours.

If I start working Davita won't jeopardise my job.This is unexceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Davita and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Davita.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Davita to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

He's telling the truth about that im done the same way.My chair time is10:30 am and sometimes I get put on at 11:10.

Couldn't agree more.Before davita took over the facility I was in we were in and out fairly quickly.

Now that davita took over I am her at 11 and don't get put on and running til 12 pm sometimes. Which means I run til 3 and won't be out til maybe 3:30 if I'm lucky. So instead of a max 4 hours here I am here almost 5 hours. Well u have young kids that I am responsible for thus is the reason I went to an afternoon shift to begin with.

Now this runs into the time I should be home getting them off the bus.Not liking this *** of the davita way of doing things....

to Anonymous #1025279

I don't think Davita wants me or anyone to take this to social media.Before when I started I felt a certain way being listed a trouble maker.

But now I really don't care. I just came home an hour ago.

I get up in the morning at 4 am.This is BS.