Having problems with staff Davita Applle ave Muskegon Mi.Unprofessional,ill treated,and non responsive from Director Rebecah.

Placed on machine that did not work. The person who set it up knew that it was not working. When maintenance was call he stated what was wrong with the machine. Rebecah refuse to return call from Tuesday December 6, 2016 and I was told she is unavailable for next 2 days, by office manager Amy.

I am african american who will speak up feel that they are odfended when i do. I feel that they are purposefully targeting me because I will complain if i am made to wait, place out of turn in the schedule, or have to come off machine for personal reasons. This has gone on for several months. I've had techs refuse to take me off at the time i am due.

I don't think that i have to take this abuse from people who are suppose to be there to provide a service for which i pay.

Ronald J.Pullen 860 Marquette Ave Apt 6 Muskegon,, Mi 49442 2e1-759-9709

This person wrote the review a product or service from Davita. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davita to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davita for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments