2.8

This woman named Mel at Devita on flamingo office has a problem with patients!!she lies about there transportation!! And doesnt give medical reports to people and talk rude and yells and peoples face..while she talks filipino amongst her fellow mates and laughs and giggles..she needs to be fired or retired cause she has no compassion for sick people!!! I will remain anonymous because she has threatened my life before!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Davita needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davita.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

#1142090

Has anyone had problems like staff laughing at you??don't treat u like other patient??beggin for food?Saying a sandwich is a lot of food??talk about you in Filipino language?spit in ur face and threaten ur life??lies to ur face about ur ride home??

And worse of all when u r hungry someone named Sue a caseworker doesn't give u emergency money so u can eat!!???Like she did for another patient!!!they need to be fired then Mel and Sue!!!!!