I was a patient at Davita of.At Davita San Mrcos, Ca in 1/2015 my son bought me taser.

Mat the office manager, Yolanda, the secretary, Jill PD manager, Roger Lv nurse,Jessica dialysis tech,Brigida LV nurse all knew I had the taser at the dialysis. Brigida LV and Jessica dialysis tech. Jill pD manager had me doing PD and hemodialysis at the same time, I was always weak, nauseous, cramping very badly . Roger LV nurse.

Would challenge me the last hour of my hemodialysis treatment. I was taken off early from my treatment. Severe cramping and nausea. I told my doctor and she express to me you cannot do hemodialysis and PD dialysis.

Jill ignored my doctors odders. Brigida LV nurse and Jessica dialysis tech held my taser in their hand and ask me where I bought it because they need one. Because it was very dark in the parking lot of Davita. In March 2015.

Mat comes in at 4:30 am. Mat usually comes at 8 in the morning. At 5 am I was not hook to a machine when I should have. I was watching TV and 2 San Marcos sheriff came to my dialysis chair and surprise and remove my teaser.

Matt evicted me from Davita. It takes me 1 hour to get to my treatment. Davita is or open a dailysis on Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, Ca .

Do you have an openings for hemodialysis.I would like to attend treatment at that unit.

Review about: Davita Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments