1.4
Additional Fees

I have been a transplant patient doing home pd for 3 years.Awaiting transplant or 4.

Have a great dr. However Davita purchased the company. The staff are awful..half the time the font show up to work. We're required to see a dietician, social worker and dr monthly.

If you have to miss because of leget things they have a heifer saying they are required to see you...but every month at least one don't show up...they won do their job to get assistance programs, I have had to get a Legel aid lawyer to help me. But yet they tell me no to sortie and offer samples but yet when I go to clinic they never have them when I go... If anything goes wrong they have an accusing attitude. Talk down to people.

If you press concerns about money for things they have set and told me I'm not the only person gong through things..they are very unprofessional, un compassionate. They want to come in and stick you full of holes and act like your supposed yo enjoy it...I hate it there. I have been through a stomach infection because of muss information.

The social worker let my insurance get canceled because they left my named off the pay list and I had to go three months with out my meds.I simply hate the place and hate going to clinic monthly because it's always something....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Davita. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davita to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very upset. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davita and davita medical care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments