Additional Fees

1. Inexperienced, non-professional leadership lacking patient focus, technology skills, basic planning skills, basic blood report analysis and follow up skills.

2. Resources are disorganized, rude - poor communication skills resources, and find me one resource that carries a simple note pad to follow up on tasks versus the patient chasing them to achieve tasks.

3. Forgetful (due to lack of taking notes)!

4. Will help damage your residual kidney function by "assuming" your dry weight and dropping you below the weight causing cramping, headaches, and nausea. Even if you tell them multiple times it gets worse with no action taken except in a negative way.

5. Davita does not educate, their resources punch a time clock, go through their daily motions and then go home.

6. Davita dieticians should never be included on an invoice. I have found no value that they add to the conversation. 5 months later I am still waiting on answers to the questions I asked upon meeting their dietician, but then again, she never took notes either. I went to the National Kidney Foundation for my answers.

7 It has taken 5 months, 2 fired Davita facilities and now a Fresenius facility to get my peritonial dialysis on track.

8. Over all, I some up Davita as an organization with a monopoly on an over priced insurance scam. Educate yourself and if you have to go to a Davita location, stand your ground and add a lawyer to your dialysis relationship.

Reason of review: Entire Davita Experience.

Comments

Wow. I couldn’t of said this any better.

They hire unprofessional employees and treat patients like it’s a dog kennel. I never ever been treated like this and if you try and educated them they get offended than make your life miserable till you leave Headquarters needs to put a department together and check on all their facilities and especially speak to the patients about the *** that goes on in their facilities

I agree with everything you said with every DaVita our there Fmc so much better.