Staff very disrespectful. Ignored for several minutes while machine was stalled.

Yelled for help and assistance very loudly after being ignored for over 6 minutes. From what I could see from my chair there were 4 staff members on he floor. 2 nurses and 2 techs. They all completely ignored my pleas for assistance.

A tech , Milton, was 6 feet away behind me typing on keyboard. When I asked him for help he turned his back and walked away like I didn't exist. After about 8 minutes I decided to get up and restart machine myself. I was never approached or helped until other staff member got back from lunch 20 mins later.

Later I asked nurse, Rosie, if she heard me calling for help because my machine stopped and was alarming, she said she was busy with another patient and could not help me. I asked her why did she not ask someone else to assist me to which she just ignored me again. Complaints were filed and I had not heard anything until today when I asked . Admin said she spoke with staff and assured me it wouldn't happen again.

Not good enough for me. I felt treated with such disrespect and like I was considered a little piece of nothing! No apology, because Milton says he has does nothing wrong. Admin says he was wrong but can't make him apologize.

I fear for my health and my safety in this clinic as well as other also. There is so much more …. sick visitors handing out candy to patients and staff, allowed to stand or sit next to patients when needles are inserted and removed, not being told to wear gowns or wash hands when in clinic, etc..

Staff member do not cover the other patients at lunch time. Not their problem is the feeling I get from most there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Davita Customer Care.

Comments

The staff at Davita Vintage park leaves a lot to be desired. The clinical quality is subpar and the customer service and patient centered environment is NON EXISTENT. It is my hope this place is shut down for the lack of quality care they provided.