Davita Los Angeles, CaliforniaComplaints and Reviews

• Unprofessional staff 5
Advanced
search
More Less

I've been reading reviews, and I agree wholeheartedly. They staff is bad, they cut your treatments when they want to, they lie. The company does whatever it can to save money. And I believe they do hire Asian slaves. I mean, we got some staff that can hardly speak english, with english name like Rebecca, or the most common one: Michelle. The doctors are the worst. They'll do or say anything to get you to take medicines, and they'll change... Read more

• Sep 23, 2016
  • #924218

North davita in chico ca. Im scared every time i come here. Not one employee will check my machine whol time im here. Most patients get 2 or 3 techs anf nurses. I get lucky to be hooked up. If i ever have problem i am dead. Im only patient not to have machine checked.

• Sep 23, 2016
  • #924204

At davita in chico they hook you up and leave you alone until time to get unhooked. Then do all checks at one time. Its a joke and dangerous. I have sectratery do computer checks when comes to work.

• Sep 19, 2016
  • #921394

The tech i was told is mine hasnt been around me all therapy. Kinda strange. Really have no one to take care of me. This goes on every week. Some people get real good treatment and others none at all. Gm has no control. Employees are long time friends and she lets them do what they want. No leadership from gm.

• Sep 07, 2016
  • #914427

I have no tech again. When man named don works at north da vits in chico i have no tech. 2 times a week my life is at risk becsuse of lazy worker. They have no plan to take care of me.

• Aug 31, 2016
  • #910610

Tammy the nurse at north davita has no control over techs at all. They do what they want at the risk of patients. I tell nurse gave no tech and they dont care. Not her problem. So have no tech snd nurse doesnt care.

The general manager is good friends with don the tech and wll not do anyyhing to disapline him or anything. Told me that everybody hates me and so wont get medical care. I couldnt believe this. This north davita in chico california. Not sure how many patients are at risk here. I have brought this everybody attention but did no good. They ingore people they dont like. Snf talk all day to ones they like. Scary place sometimes.i will sue if... Read more

• Aug 15, 2016
  • #900787

How do have a tech assigned to take care of you that ive never seen anywhere around my machine. No computer checks and nothing to do with patients. Spent timr playing with boyfriend all therapy. Dangerous very dangerous to us all. They dont teach techs much here.

They scdeudle patients for same time. When machine alarms they just hit reset button and move on. Really have no idea what is going on. Somebody is going to die at north davita in chico califotnis. So many rules violations. I just want to be safe. Nobody cares about patients. Just want a paucheck. Read more

• Aug 12, 2016
  • #899259

North davita in chico needs to have new manager. Employees dont work most of time. Are out back talking and just not going out of way for anyone. Not one person will even ask if your doing ok whole therapy. No computer checks and when done there is no real concern. Breandan and don and all the rest are lazy and dont wsnt to be here. But they get paid to be here. I dont and want to live long life.

Did not find what you were looking for?

×
You are reading about Davita.
Filing a new complaint about
×