Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past 3 to 4 yrs I have always brought my breakfast from Mc Donald's I spend $5.90 Monday,Wendsday,Friday I do not get a lot of money and this is the way I survive with the little money I make I do not get food stamps n can not afford to pay for healthy food the food list for wich I was told is except able while I'm on the machine is food I don't eat my patient rites have been violated an my life has been threatened to stop dialysis if I bring my affordable breakfast in to treatment floor. I have been at several different facilities an I was asked to sign a release form to eat on the machine I was taking my on life into consideration an I still signed it because this is what I can afforded I'm sorry but this is wrong an now I may have to move to a different company n get a lawyer for my patient rites 2 people have decided this for a hole lot of patients who are here 3 to 5 and half hours there names are Amanda M. Williamson FA,MBA also the doctor Dr.Stephen Morse, Medical Director so if u would please contact me ASAP please
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Davita Clinic
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I spent $58 for a rather simple, small bouquet with a balloon to be delivered to my boss for his birthday; the order was placed 2 days in advance of..."
- "WARNING-------LOWES has sold Garden Treasures OUTSIDE PATIO DINING FURNITURE and advertised it as ALUMINUM RUST RESISTANT FRAME--------but fails to mention in its advertising that the ALUMINUM frame is held up..."
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."