I was hired Sept 2014 as a Biomedical tech II.And let go Aug 2015 after 25 years experience as a PCT (10 yrs) and biomed tech (15 yrs).

I never got the support of my supervisor, Kimberly Rembert. I was let go on my own after two months of employment. I never got a call or visit from her after that except when she came in to say "I'm not happy!" She kept telling me the position I was hired for "came down to me and another guy". She wanted to get rid of me from the start.

See, the "other guy" was her boyfriend who is the husband of the charge nurse at one of the other clinics.

That's how she works.Not professional at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of highly unprofessional staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wrongful termination" of davita work experience and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Davita needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned davita work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davita.

Had an Experience with Davita?

Comments

I feel you!I know how Kim works and that's mostly through threat and intimidation.

We're just south of you guys and it's genuinely ugly here as well.If a lawfirm or state auditor who cares would actually dig they would find enough to shut several clinics down.

to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1222821

There are very unethical practices in all Davila clinics across the US.They hire bullies as managers to lie and commit fraud to make more money for the CEO If any employee dares to question the fraud.

They are bullied. Going up the chain of command will result in termination as the FAs lie to protect themselves. They give false write UPS to cover themselves and force you to sign them turn over is awful as people quit all the time The Davila Way is the motto that means lie, cheat, harass to make the little man make money for CEO. Upper management get big bonuses to show profit even to the point the work most times short staffed which puts patients at risk.

Upper management have sexual relationships with mid management which secures the middle managers promotions.The company is toxic and corrupt.